If you find a faulty street light, could you please:
1. Identify the faulty light
- Every street light has a number which you can find on the pole.
- You will need to quote this number when you report a fault.
- We will also need the name of the street or road the light is located on.
2. Contact your local authority
Please contact your local authority for further information on public lighting queries after you’ve acquired the relevant information above.
You can also report a faulty street light online at FixMyStreet.
- Did this answer your question?
Thank you for your feedback
Thank you. Your information has been submitted successfully.
Please let us know how we could improve this page
Please enter comment
If you require a response to your query please