Power Quality Monitoring services for large businesses
What is power quality?
Power quality is the concept of powering and grounding sensitive (electronic) equipment in a manner that is suitable for the reliable operation of that equipment.
How we can help you
Electric Ireland's services can be divided into two categories …
1. Electrical system reliability studies in the context of business continuity for critical systems. These include …
- Load flow studies
- Short circuit studies
- Protection co-ordination studies
- Harmonic distortion immunity studies
- Transient voltage distortion susceptibility
- Monitoring of load level, voltage and current distortion and power quality
- We also can offer components of reliability studies if this suits your needs.
2. Arc Flash studies for Health and Safety compliance.
For both categories it is increasingly a requirement by insurance providers that such studies are carried out.