Energytracked – your business energy management system
Controlling your energy consumption and costs is vital in business, And it’s important to know how easy it is to get started. That’s why we created Energytracked – an easy to use, cost effective way to monitor your energy use.
Energytracked is a multi-site, multi-utility, web-based energy monitoring and targeting software platform. A comprehensive and unique tool, it enables you to use business metrics to assess and address your energy usage
The Benefits of Energytracked
- The programme uses Advanced Analytics, allowing for easy compliance with ISO50001 and International Performance Measurement and Verification Protocol (IPMVP). And it can be customised based on an individual company’s needs.
- Our solution has user-defined models for forecasting and budgeting purposes or anomaly detection.
- It is a highly user-friendly system and within 3 clicks, you’ll have the information you need.
- You’ll have access to a range of high quality front end intuitive graphed reports.
Energytracked also produces dedicated power reports in MIC and Power factor, and has a dedicated carbon report.
- You can set up alarms for any meter or virtual meter, providing email notifications outlining the details, as you need to.
Energytracked operates completely independently of your energy supplier. The system is included in the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland’s Triple E register, and qualifies for the Accelerated Capital Allowance (ACA).